15 sæt billedkort med 15 sæt danske tekstkort
Decks cover these categories: Bathroom – Clothes – Animals – Colours and Shapes – Fruit and Vegetables – The Body – The Kitchen – Food and Drinks – Furniture – Professions – Sports – Accessories – Means of Transportation – Outside – Verbs
The cards come in a practical box with a leaflet with a flashcard overview
Because the backside of the flashcards are the same in all decks and not marked in any way – you can combine and use the cards across categories.
These flashcards are especially well designed to create fun, structured and varied teaching settings – both for special needs teaching and for regular language/reading teaching.
Teaching methods and exercises such as:
- DTT (Discrete Trial Teaching) for exercising expressive and impressive language skills.
- Matching exercises (e.g. photo card and text card in the same category – or from two sets of photo cards); memory games, picture lottery, matching games for Cooperative Learning structures
- Discrimination- and category exercises (in interplay with other flashcard decks of different categories): ’What fits /What does not fit’.
- Description exercises: ’Guess who/what I am’ or make description of item on cards
- Fluency and speed exercises e.g. physical exercises such as a ‘word relay race’ or flashcard drills in various rhythms, reading on time or reaction exercises.
- Understanding everyday world – the flashcards teach systematically the learners vocabulary and understanding of everyday things which are divided into categories.
- Pronunciation teaching