Flashcards: 50 Photo Cards and 50 Danish Text Cards in the category ‘Animals’
The cards come in a practical box with a leaflet with a flashcard overview
Teaching methods and exercises such as:
- DTT (Discrete Trial Teaching) for exercising expressive and impressive language skills.
- Matching exercises (e.g. photo card and text card in the same category – or from two sets of photo cards); memory games, picture lottery, matching games for Cooperative Learning structures
- Discrimination- and category exercises (in interplay with other flashcard decks of different categories): ’What fits /What does not fit’.
- Description exercises: ’Guess which animal I am’ or make description of animals on the cards
- Fluency and speed exercises e.g. physical exercises such as a ‘word relay race’ or flashcard drills in various rhythms, reading on time or reaction exercises.
- Understanding everyday world – the flashcards teach systematically the learners vocabulary and understanding of everyday things which are divided into categories.
- Pronunciation teaching
- Memory games such as Kim’s game